Anal semen therapy

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Katravenclaw, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I've read several studies on the health benefits of semen. Long story short it has anti-inflammatory effects on arthritis, mood enhancing, and more. The studies show vaginal and oral use if semen. But as oral destroys much of it in stomach and vaginal drips out so easily my husband and I are using anal as an alternative. It can be retained in the rectum for hours and absorbs very well. (Think rectal suppositorries). Has anyone else tried this? How is it working for you?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

interesting....now I'm on PrEP and can do bb, and am getting old with some joint problems, I'd better try.......

Simon :)

Latinperv likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

just saw this in a news article:

"The report of the man who injected his semen into his own arm to try and cure chronic pain references one study into the effects of injecting human semen.

The research, called The Effects of the Injection of Human Semen into Female Animals, was done by University of Glasgow scientists in 1945.

They injected female rats, rabbits and guinea pigs with human semen to study the effects on their sexual organs.

They found: 'Injection of semen into immature rats and rabbits yields completely negative results and does not afford any evidence of hormonal activity in semen.'

The study was published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. "

Simon

4. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Ouch. Not the injection I meant. I never read that... I did find this one by accident while poking around online.

Semen Therapy Adult Only

Its not the scholarly source I would usually trust but it does have the same data as several I do trust but all in one place.

5. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

If anyone is interested... We've been doing this for almost 6 months now. No matter what we do my husband always finshes in my ass. He does so as deep as he can get so I can retain it for as long as possible to get the most benefits (in addition to the fun of anal sex obviously ). If we have anal sex at night I can almost always keep it in until morning sometimes later in the day. If we do it in the morning I can keep it in comfortably most of the morning sometimes into the early afternoon.

I've noticed an uplift in general mood, an estimated 15 maybe 20% reduction in arthritis pain and swelling, and a huge up curve in my immune system. Barely a sniffle this year.

We are going to keep this up. I know the health benefits are one thing but we both feel so much closer and more intimate when he orgasms in my ass. It's probably the most intensely intimate thing we have ever shared. I LOVE it. Don't think I could have a sex life without it ever again.

7. paula_sweetcheeks

paula_sweetcheeks Member

yes yes yes

Showtimesc93, RBecca, erofant and 2 others like this.
  8. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting so say the least, never heard of this before.
    Always cautious of what I read on line,
    BUT, the studies I read on enlarged prostate problems just being in need of at least the physical relief of sex seem to be working as I saw my Doc 2 weeks ago that 1 1/2 years ago told me I had a very large prostate, said. I'm in fine shape now. Use of the Venus is the only thing that has changed in my life. Considering I went from getting up to pee 4-5 times a night, to maybe once, a lot of times zero, it was Nice to hear improvement confirmed by those who are suppose to know. Have never discussed my activity with him. Just not an AMA solution. He offered me a pill year and half ago.

9. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I know nothing about the medical benefits of getting my ass filled with semen, but for several years, maybe 2-3 times a month, I would go by my young, black, hard-bodied gay lover for a good butt-fucking -- always bareback, and leave with an assfull of warm creamy cum. I would be on an incredible elated, happy high all afternoon, sitting at my desk, remembering what he'd done to me in secret, with all that warm cum squishing around inside me, the people all around me totally oblivious of what I'd just done, wondering (sometimes even asking!) what I was smiling so about!!

10. Treesa

Treesa Members

It's the first that I've read of medical benefits, but I've been fairly anal active over the years with ex boyfriends and now my husband and have had all them at some point cum in my ass. So definitely will be something I'll reading up on

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was aware of the benefits of semen facials as my ex-wife wanted 2-3 a week through our 25 year marriage. She would smear it all over her face, let it dry, then wash up. She has a wonderfully smooth, acne free face to this day at 55 years old. I never heard of the benefits of semen in the anus. I'm bi-sexual and have swallowed thousands of loads of cum and only recently started taking it up the ass. Swallowing cum does have benefits, probably why I'm still slender and rarely need to see a doctor. But hearing of the anal benefits I'll have my wife place a plug in my ass after our boyfriend shoots his load inside me from now on to see if I gain anything outside the pleasures of receiving anal sex.

12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I call . If you enjoy it, go for it.

13. topper

topper Member

Its your own semen. I also heard of the benefits of semen facials. My wife has beautiful skin , however she thought it would be good for the bags under my eyes and age wrinkles . I really thought she was giving me a line, just so she could smear it on my face. I would let her do what she wants anyway, even if it didn't do anything. More recently I have been taking my cum in a bulb syringe and putting it in my ass myself. She did it to me the first time, so I could feel what it was like with a load of cum in my ass, not even thining about any benefits. I didn't notice any significate difference, other than I continue to feel good and look good for an old man.

LowHangers likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For 15-16 years my first wife insisted on 3-4 facials a week. Smearing it all around and letting it dry before washing it off. She still (at age 55) has the most beautiful skin I've seen without makeup. I see her around maybe 2-3 times a year and always compliment how good she still looks...with a snickering laugh...lol

15. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Is that a right or obtuse angle? ;)

16. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

17. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

erofant and Uhardrodnme like this.
  18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I knew it!

19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

And by the way, Kat -- I love getting that semen as deep in my ass as my man-lover can push it, and I, too, try to keep it there as long as possible ... and, again like you, getting laid in my ass improves my mood immensely every time!

And, I'm no 'angle' either ...!

20. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

21. BlueNitro

BlueNitro Members

Could you be...the perfect woman?

22. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Nah... I can't make hash browns.

Grand prix and BlueNitro like this.