Do You Girls Prefer Your Man To Cum Inside Ur Ass ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Mike_jones, Nov 3, 2014.

1. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

Havent had very much practis with dick in my ass but over the years Ive used toys for fun and there was a time well some of my toys were big. Now I'm starting over again and I got 3 new ones and all different sizes so far I' up to mid size and tonite Im going to top it out with mister big as deep as I can

2. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

just wish I could get a real tast

3. Treesa

Treesa Members

For me, it takes 1 to 5 minutes for cum to drip out depending on the volume of the ejaculated load. One time, I was leaking bits of semen for several hours after one guy had a very massive load and kept penetrating me for another minute after he came. It was a bit messy because my panties got completely soiled and I had to take them off while going home only to feel more drops come out on, some on my legs and feet as I walked. After that I started packing a set of extra panties with me.

Every guy who ejaculated inside my anus said that it feels incredibly good to do so and I can confirm based on their audible orgasm. Their penis also feels slightly more swollen or hard right as they cum which also feels nice for me.

4. Altman

Altman Bull

Very well said

5. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

Does it stay in or does it leak out your ass?

Justinsky likes this.
  6. hereandnow

hereandnow Members

Every time I cum in my girls ass, it leaks out. Especially since I always shoot a huge load during anal.

7. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Good to know. I used a cock ring a few times. That made me shot very hard and a very big load. Would think a tighter hole like the 2 hole would do the same. Very interesting.

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well it seems to me it's only a matter of time. Now, when I swallow it's in there for good. Extra benefit: nourishment!

cindy94, Papa1441 and Micheal9 like this.
  9. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I read some place that the average load of cum has more vitamin C than an orange. So you’re welcum.

cindy94 and Angela36 like this.
  10. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Inside for my wife,she said it make her ass more slippery for my cock to move.

ArtyB likes this.
  11. I like it in my butt

12. Mindi

Mindi Members

Outside is nice but inside is the best. It all gets so smooth and one or the other way it feels like it belongs there inside my ass... before it starts leaking. And that's really sexy too :)

13. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

Ummm ABSOLUTELY!!!

14. Kels1986

Kels1986 Members

I prefer it inside. It feels great when it happens. It turns me on to know I made him happy. And it’s easier to clean up.

15. Chico

Chico Members

Wow this turned me on ;) I absolutely love cumming a huge load inside my wife’s anus.

MMorgan47, Treesa and ArtyB like this.