Do You Like Giving Head?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 13, 2014.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There are a number of things I enjoy about sucking a guys cock and like you I think the best part is when he unloads inside my mouth. The pulsating of his cock as his load of cum is releasing over my tongue as I keep a firm hold of his cock with my lips until he's released all he has to offer. Tasting his semen before swallowing it recharges my desires to keep sucking his softening cock hard again.

2. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I love giving oral to a woman! That's head right? Cause my head is between her legs....

Angela36 likes this.
  3. Cumlover713

Cumlover713 Members

I love to get down on my knees & pull his cock out take it in my mouth & start sucking on that cock till it’s rock hard, taking it deeper & deeper down my throat till I swallow it. Damn I got horny just thinking bout itt have to Jack off now.

4. DocDick

DocDick Members

I love giving head. I can go down on a woman for an hour, usually she has multiple orgasms. By that time, the pre-cum is dripping out of me.
    I haven't given head to a man but it sounds interesting, maybe a clean married couple? I see myself giving her an orgasm, he gets hard watching and I switch to him.

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes and then when a few episodes go by and you've gone down on her several times and sucked him and swallowed his stuff it will be easy to eat his creampie from her yummy hole fresh out of the dripping love hole.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Don't think it through, just do it.

Bicaptain My Captain and DocDick like this.
  7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

What can I say I just really really like doing it even when I am not necessarily horney and probably could not cum myself. I just like being able to make others feel real good with my mouth and tongue. Good for my Karma.

Cammy123 likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I just love sucking cock ever since my first time! I know when he is about to cum his cock stiffing up and he begins pumping my mouth as if I was a pussy and his hands are behind my head holding it slightly and pushing me to him back and forth as he fucks my mouth....then the big moment.................................he cums like hell...that's when he really fucks my mouth!

9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Nice!

zorro69 likes this.
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

No dibbling now, as it kind of get your juices flowing, both ends.

Cammy123 likes this.
  11. suxntx

suxntx Members

I adore every thing about sucking cock. The texture of the skin the feeling of the head the veins, the smells. The feeling of his cock throbbing I’m my mouth. The taste of his cum. Hearing him moan. Submitting to him letting him grab my head and take control. I also like it when he talks dirty to me.

zorro69, Twogigahz and LowHangers like this.
  12. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

I would love to be on that receiving end!

Been reading back on this thread and what a way to start the day! As a guy I just love getting head. One of my favorite things to do is to eat pussy. So oral sex is high on my list. Reading this though has kinda left me wanting it NOW!

Angela36 likes this.
  13. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

feeling his cock in my mouth, looking him in the eyes, then releasing his cum in my mouth , gives me a great womanly feeling

6Sailor9, Scharff, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  14. ksafimova

ksafimova Members

When I first heard about this topic, I immediately went to the Internet to find out more about certain techniques (yes, it was a long time ago). My friends said it was disgusting, and I saw no reason to continue this conversation with them. And I found all the same way from whom you can gain experience. And you will not believe, but I got the idea that you can turn to web models. I came across a nice girl who told me about everything that interested me. I advise you to contact these babies. Now I can say that it is very pleasant, I have filled my skill so as to bring maximum pleasure to my partner. And I definitely love it!!!!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    alexsandro, zorro69 and bry75 like this.
  15. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

I like it for sure. Amazing feeling.

16. ksafimova

ksafimova Members

But in fact, I think there are things more interesting than this.

17. ksafimova

ksafimova Members

Yes, I understand you. Such a unique feeling...

18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Thank you very much for yr sharing babe :)...how can we contact these babies u were mentioning about ??? ;):confused:

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Absolutely love how these 2 babes describe how they feel when they r bbbjing us guys...making me VERY HARD below n ready for a suck now ;):p:eek:...would be greatly honoured if these 2 babes can do it for me to satisfy my urge :p:):eek:

20. SweetMike

SweetMike Newbie

I noticed that when I give my wife an orgasm by sucking her pussy she in return gives me the best head imaginable and will be more inclined to swallow all my cum.