Vape Pens and Cartridges Thread

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ~Zen~, Oct 8, 2024 at 11:32 AM.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

It seems every shop on the west coast has Cannabis Vape Cartridges for sale, along with the batteries required to use them.

They are convenient, almost odorless, and easy to conceal without smelling up the house like an ounce of primes buds would!

As a cannabis explorer I have tried a few vapes, since about 2018. I always go for the ones certified as organic with no added flavors or ingredients.

Maybe you would like to share which brands, strains or kinds you use and how much they cost here in this thread. It would be great to have a place where anyone could look up reviews about them.

2. ~Zen~

Has anyone tried the Jeff's Sessions vapes? I have checked out their Maui Wowie and Blueberry.

7676545436.jpg

The Maui Wowie was a winner! I must say that with the help of a friend it barely lasted a month. It was the real deal as far as Maui Wowie goes :)

The Blueberry is still puffing along, but almost gone. It is a wonderful happy high, very sativa. Not for going to sleep...

3. ~Zen~

So I dug around and found a box of vape carts dating from around 2018!

8 different carts in a Karvana ASCND box. The box was labeled Key Lime... I remember that one!!! Looks like a quarter gram left inside! Any thoughts as to it being ok to use after all these years?

Also included in the box are Blue Dream, ABX Grand Daddy Purps, one labeled Blue Cookies, and four are unidentified...