Good positions for Anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Katravenclaw, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

If you follow me you already know I luv anal. Husband and I are anal only now. Buuuut... I have arthritis in my knees and 1 hip and he's got a bad back so we are always looking for ways to keep active and penetrate well without causing each other pain.

Anyone have some good positions they use for anal? Or even some furniture ir position aides they have tried and like...

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

My wife and i had it first in the spooning position

3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

We can do the spooning position for a short time before my hip starts to complain. I was thinking of using a wedge between my knees to maybe reduce that stress and last longer though. Hmmm. Maybe tonight :)

Maturemale likes this.
  4. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Good luck and enjoy to the fullest
    we do and i am 66 and the wife is 56

Katravenclaw likes this.
  5. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]
    Try this, you can get at Amazon $51.95

6. Gene London

Gene London Members

We did mostly doggy but once we did it her on her back and me standing next to the bed. I thought I could stimulate her clit from that position but she pushed my hand away. It seemed to be going well, she was encouraging me but when I was done she broke out crying and complained how painful it was. Have not tried that position since then. Is there an angle issue? not sure why it was so painful for her.

7. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

Doggie , spooning & cowgirl are what we use most .. we have used various pieces of furniture for sex , some good some bad ...

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

A wedge pillow under you pelvis while on your stomach is quite comfortable for both. My first wife became addicted to anal sex once we tried this.

9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Yesterday instead of the usual doggy position, for a change pull her to the edge of the sofa and pushed her legs back and fucking and stretching pussy and asshole. In that way I can use my energy and power, and getting great verbal reaction

10. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

My wife & I have been anal only for 25 years.
    We used to do doggy with her at the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor.
    For the past 10 years or so we have used a more relaxing position for the two of us.
    She lies on her right side with her left leg pulled up.
    I crouch and straddle her outstretched right leg, spread her cheeks and go for it!
    She uses her Wahl vibrator to achieve multiple orgasms while I pump away, following her instructions to slow down as she gets close to cumming.
    Her rectum tightens up and pulsates as she cums and slowing down my thrusts allows me to really feel her pulsations.
    The Wahl is right angle type vibrator and she holds it in her left hand over her left thigh with the tip on her clit.
    Works for us!

Gene London and TAZER-69 like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

On stomach, legs bend behind, ankles tied to your Pony tail, hands tied to leg. :D

BoyToy69, cindy94 and JoeyTribbiano like this.
  12. _rosieee

_rosieee Members

I would love to try anal but it will never go in...

Deejay88 and Straight Up like this.
  13. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

Lots of lubrication like KY

14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Keep trying don't loose patients you could be pleasantly surprised

15. _rosieee

_rosieee Members

I definitely won’t as it is something that does turn me on just thinking about it

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Try it with just a finger to begin with, use lube and gently massage your anus and as you relax, slide your finger inside and masturbate while fingering your ass. Then add a second finger. If something hurts or resists going in, go with something smaller for a while and try again. Really gradually work up in size, and each time you try it again, start at the small end and work up over a few minutes back to the size you're comfortable with before pushing further. After you can get to a few fingers comfortably on a regular basis, start using a butt plug and small dildo. By gradually increasing size and frequency of anal penetration, you can work up in size to a partner's penis and be ready for anal sex with them once you can fit toys of a similar size at your own pace.

17. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

That's fantastic that you're anal only! There's really nothing like it.

Spooning can work well for a lot of people, and trying some sort of foam wedge or roll between your legs as part of this could definitely help with pain. Missionary anal can work for some people with minimal bending of appendages, but may not for everyone. Perhaps some sort of sex swing where he could stand and you could lie back in the swing? It may help people suggest better alternatives if you could let us know which positions are most painful for you that you're looking to avoid.

18. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Why?

19. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

that's one hilarious comment .. :D

20. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

One position y’all might like is missionary on a raised service such as a barstool or off the edge of a table. My buddy’s wife loves missionary anal the most because it’s the easiest way she can cum. She also likes to rub her pussy while taking it in the ass this way. As long as you’re laying on some cushion, this would probably be the most comfortable for you and your husband. I’ve personally tried this exact position a few times and it was amazing.

cindy94, Straight Up and Deejay88 like this.