My wife is suddenly into anal sex.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by JT85, Aug 24, 2018.

1. JT85

JT85 Members

After 9 years of marriage my wife now suddenly wants anal sex. First of all I’ll describe her. She’s 5’6’ with 34DD chest and a nice plump ass. Sex has always been good and last week while spooning her she grabs my hand and gestures it to her ass and I grab hold and she says “no I want you to slide a finger in my ass while you fuck me!’ Needless to say I did.

She seemed to really enjoy it and then she pulled my finger out and my cock and then directed my cock upwards and I knew what she wanted. So of course I obliged while at the same time being quite surprised by this.

Ever since I’ve thought about it a lot and boy does it turn me on! She hasn’t mentioned why she suddenly wants anal sex and I’m not complaining! Just writing this turns me on and I hope she’s is wanting more as time goes on.

Has anyone else had this and did you find out why your wife/partner suddenly wanted anal sex?

2. Whoami_81

Whoami_81 Members

My wife was the same way after our second child was born. We had been married for 15 years and she had zero interest in anal sex up until that point. Now 2 years later it is a normal part of our sex life. She makes sure we keep a good supply of lube on hand just for that.

3. topper

topper Member

My wife was only into it for a short while and I savored every moment. She is stil into anal sex, but it's my ass now.

4. Regent84

Regent84 Guest

Great news to you!
    Hope, you like it as your wife!
    Do you often have anal sex after that?

EroticaWriter likes this.
  5. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Good one her.. it's one of the best feelings ever.

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Good for her. Have fun dude!!

EroticaWriter and Justinsky like this.
  7. Gene London

Gene London Members

My wife loved when I rimmed her for about 2 years then lost interest, if we are partying and her inhibitions are down then she will have a go and when it happens she has earth shattering orgasms. I think she gets hung up on the good girls don't mentality instead of just enjoying what feels good.

We have had occasions where she really got into anal sex and we really let go with me pounding away and her asking for more but it is occasional and takes a long time to get to that point. The slightest distraction can derail the train and she will not orgasm.

She really seams to enjoy a finger up her ass while I eat her out and I love the feeling of her anus going into convulsions when she cums.

She was always a turned off by the back door even when she was having amazing orgasms from it. She would never touch my ass until recently while giving me a backrub she started massaging my anus. It was really nice, I wish she took it a little farther but it was a nice start.

I really wish we found our love of anal play in our 30's
    :)

bekkie, BoyToy69 and Katravenclaw like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife evolved similarly. She loved riding me as she could control the direction to the right spot and one day I was rubbing her vaginal juice around her bung hole as she moaned in pleasure so I inserted my middle finger...she says "Yeah, that feels good"...I'd bottom out in there and could feel my cock through her anal wall pounding into her vagina. We both loved it and did that numerous times before she asked me to put my cock in her ass. Well, after a couple times she became an anal whore always wanting me to fuck her in the ass. She had a great asshole and when she rode me in her ass she could milk my cock with her ass just as good as she could with her vagina. Both her holes were a great fuck and several times she'd squirt powerful orgasms with my cock in her ass.

Chico, BoyToy69, JT85 and 1 other person like this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

My wife had always been against it, extremely picky and only a couple had ever been trusting enough. It was while I was giving her a great rim job that I had my first opportunity. I took advantage of the timing when she pushed her asshole into my face every time my tongue hit the center. She was on her belly so I wiggled up and slowly pushed my cock against her ass. Surprisingly, it ended up being her pushing against me and sliding my cock in her ass. I started out very slow, knowing her past. But it didn't take long for her to start begging me to fuck her ass harder and faster. I was so fucking turned on I don't think I made it a few minutes and I was ready to blow. I grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear "where do you want me to cum", her reply was "you better pump every drop into my ass baby". I didn't even hesitate. It was so hot doing anal for the first time. Now she brings it up to me more than I do to her lol.

10. Vishal0007

Vishal0007 Visitor

Anal Myths Busted

It’s quite natural to be curious about anal sex, especially if you have never tried it earlier. Is it a safe and hygienic sex position? Is it painful or pleasurable? Let’s bust anal sex myths here so that you and your partner can induce steamy orgasms from every angle (pun intended!) without any misconceptions.

Myth#1: It is painful.
    If this is true, then why anal sex is considered one of the most popular sex positions? Couples around the world have been known to spice up things in between the sheets through this position. Anal sex can be painful only if it’s not done the right way. The anus needs to be relaxed and lubricated enough for the entry of penis or anal sex toys. Try lubricants to loosen up the tight muscles and ease the discomfort. The rule is the more lube, the better.

Even foreplay can unwind tension knots and get you ready for backdoor entry. Start with fingers or tongues first. Roll the toy around the anal opening and cheeks to tease your partner. You can even use additional simulation toys like pasties or tongue vibrators to build the momentum. Most importantly, remember that you can enjoy anal sex the best when you take it slow.

Myth#2: It is unsafe.
    Most people think that butt sex can weaken or permanently damage the anal muscles and also put both partners at risk for the sexually transmitted disease. Do you stop enjoying vaginal sex which is equally prone to these two dangers? Nah, you still go ahead and do it. So, it all comes down to engaging in responsible and well-informed sex. Anal sex is very safe as long as you take the necessary precautions.

You should use condoms for protection from infections and lubes for preventing tears in anal muscles. If you are using fingers or anal sex toys, make sure they are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every encounter. It is also imperative that you avoid indulging in oral or vaginal sex right after the anal play. Wash yourself immediately and then continue from where you left. Also, ask your partner to wash hands and put on a new condom before inserting it in the mouth or vagina.

Also read: SEX TOYS MYTH BUSTER – TOP 5 MYTHS

Myth#3: It is messy and unhygienic.
    Some couples find anal sex repulsive because the experience can turn poop-y. There is no doubt that the appearance of a messy visitor during the throes of passion can freak out anyone. While the chances of this happening are extremely slim or rather nil, it is always advisable to know the facts and be prepared. Do note that faeces are not stored in the anus, but in the upper bowel where no penis, vibrator or dildo can reach (hopefully!). Still, it is better to be safe than sorry. So, go for a bowel movement, wash the anal canal and have a shower before indulging in anal sex. You can also ask your partner to wear latex or vinyl gloves while playing with your rear end.

It is also advisable to follow a healthy and balanced diet to ensure that your anal zone remains in the pink of health. A good diet will keep the poops healthy too and prevent the area from turning sore.

Myth#4: You will lose your partner’s respect.
    This is such an outdated and hypocritical point! Mutual trust and communication play a vital role in anal sex. It is all about being comfortable with this position as well as each other’s body. If there is apprehension or it hurts, then you should not force your partner into doing it. Respect relationship boundaries.

What matters is that you both enjoy the experience. If your partner thinks you are a pervert, you may want to have a good talk about your relationship. However, if you are willing to be a student and just experiment to see if you like it or not, you could ask your partner to teach you a few tricks. You can take it forward or abandon it, based on what you feel.

Myth#5: It is taboo and unnatural.
    While anal sex has got a bad reputation, there is nothing taboo or unnatural about it. Many couples love to experiment with this position to infuse excitement into their sex life. Butt sex has been around since ages and is as primitive as it can get. It is a natural part of human sexuality.

Anal sex is perfectly normal sexual activity. If you and your partner are comfortable with this position, give it a shot. Or else, there are always other ways to chase orgasms.

11. Knotty98

Knotty98 Banned

Check out inflatable anal plugs.if done right she will probably love it

mytoys and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This is pretty close to how my first wife got into anal sex. She was riding me and I began to message her bung hole using her vaginal fluid and she responded well and even more as I penetrated with my finger. We eventually got to the point my entire middle finger was fucking her ass deep while riding my cock...I could feel my cock as well which turned me on as well. Then she asked I place my cock inside her ass and an anal slut was born. We were married for 25 years and I fucked her in the ass at least 2,500 times and she was as tight the first time as she was the last time. She was truly made for anal sex.

BPC, Sillysweet, beachwalker and 2 others like this.
  13. Chico

Chico Members

I tried one of those inflatable anal plugs on my wife years ago and I inflated it to the max, it wrecked her anus for days. She was ok but I loved it , had so much fun.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. bored home

bored home Senior Member

You guys are so lucky!!!!

15. mytoys

mytoys Newbie

In ancient time Anal sex was the best trial to have sex and keeping sex life full of excitement .Sometime use sex toys to try something new

trykarteha likes this.
  16. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

Another man introduced her to it........

Speaking from experience i never really wanted it until a guy just gave it to me and it was good then i couldn't get enough, know several females with the same experience.

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I had the same situation with an ex and she would not tell me why she liked anal all of a sudden. Then after the divorce I went to her house and as we anal fucked she said when she cheated on me the guy butt fucked her and she loved it. So there you have it kids. You never know.

Natepnt66 and Sambone like this.
  18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife loves having a thumb in her ass while being fucked doggystyle but right before she is about to cum

19. wudluv

wudluv Guest

Married for over twenty years and wife was quite firm in that her ass was an exit only not an entrance. Then after reading the 50 shades books she asked me to play with ass then asked me to fuck it . It’s part of our sex life not regular but she does love a finger in there when being licked.

Slimdr and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Reminds me. A friend went home very early from work and got a mouth full of another guys cream pie. He asked a neighbor who said one or 2 guys come around all the time during the week when you are at work.

Natepnt66 likes this.